- The hatchery (HC) group was significantly lighter than the control (CC) group on Day 1
- No significant weight differences between the groups after Day 1
Blood plasma corticosterone
- No significant effects of regrouping
- No significant differences between the groups
- Righting times were significantly shorter in the CC group after transportation (left image)
- First beep times were significantly shorter in the CC group after transportation, as well as significantly longer before transportation compared to the HC group (right image)
- The number of induction attempts and the first voluntary head movement times did not show any significant differences between the groups or effects of transportation.
- The table shows percentages of occurrence of the behavior over the observation period
- Severe feather pecking occurred observably more often in the HC group compared to the CC group before, as well as immediately after the regrouping.